Friday, November 11, 2011

Peyton's New Eating Habits

My first bite of rice cereal. It was so delicious I spit it right out. Don't I look happy :)

My second bite of rice cereal. Can you believe after the first one Mommy and Daddy made me take another bite?

Earlier this week I started eating rice cereal. This is my first venture outside a bottle and I didn't like it. I have watched Jordan eat all of this delicious food and Halloween candy so I was expecting something that was really tasty, but that is not what I got. Instead, I got this bland rice cereal that didn't taste very good at all. Mommy and Daddy have given it to me for 4 days now with little success (you would think they would get the hint), but tonight they mixed it up a bit. They added in some sweet potatoes which both made it taste really yummy but also turned it orange. That way, I would know if they tried to sneak in a spoonful of just white rice cereal. When they did that I clinched my mouth shut until there were sweet potatoes on the cereal too.
Look at me - I can hold my own bottle!
In addition to adding in solid food, I have also mixed up my bottle routine a bit. I have learned how to hold my own bottle. This is a talent I am still perfecting. Sometimes, I can hold it for a pretty long time, but if I try to adjust my hands I fling that bottle across the room. Mommy and Daddy say I look pretty cute holding my own bottle at such a young age. 

Well, off to bed for me. I will keep you posted if I get to try any more yummy food in the next few weeks.

Love,
Peyton

No comments: