| Peyton and Mommy checking out her birthday cake. |
| Peyton's pretty party dress (and very long eyelashes)! |
| It was my job to put all of the candles in the cake and I took it very seriously. Bebop didn't have the right number, but she did have a lot. |
![]() |
| Admiring my work. |
| Happy Birthday to Mommy - look at all of those candles. Daddy had to hold me back from the fire! |
| Make a wish! |
Sunday was Mommy's birthday and we had some fun celebrations. Daddy and I made her waffles for breakfast. We gave her the red "you are special" plate and even lit a candle in her waffle. What a great way for Mommy to start her day. Daddy and I gave her a few presents and I painted all of her wrapping paper with Daddy which Mommy thought was so special. We then got to go to my cousin Sophia's 1st birthday party which was awesome! Sophia had a bounce house and princess everything! It was the best birthday party I have been to in 3 years. At night we went to another birthday party for Mommy at Bebop and PopPop's house. I was a party animal with all of the parties I went to.
Mommy was also pretty lucky because her good friend from college Becca came into town and they got to celebrate her birthday on Saturday. Today Mommy gets to celebrate with all of her friends from high school. Her good friend Sarah came in all the way from California to celebrate. I get to play with all of her friends kids tomorrow so I am really loving this whole birthday thing for Mommy.
Well, I better go get some rest so I am ready for more celebrations.
Love,
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment