Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cinderella and Belle



Here I am as Cinderella. Don't I look so pretty? I match my Cinderella Barbie and pumpkin perfectly. I went through all of my Cinderella books and picked out the exact hairstyle that I wanted. Mommy even let me wear a little of her make-up so I would be extra fancy for Halloween. Peyton looks pretty cute too doesn't she? She is Belle and just loved her costume so much that she kept eating the tutu. Mommy said she is too little for make-up so I guess that is just one more advantage to being a big girl like me. She smiled and smiled at the Halloween party we went too. I think she liked to show off her new look (and especially that awesome hair bow)

I really wanted Peyton to be Belle because ever since she was born I have called her  "my little Bella." Whenever I see her, I walk up to her and say "Hi Peyton - you're my little Bella" and we both laugh. Since she is my Bella I thought it was only fitting that she be Belle. She made a beautiful Belle.

Here's the whole hang in our costumes. Isn't it so funny that Maggie is a Hot Dog? Daddy said she was this last year (really the past 7 years) but I didn't remember and thought it was so funny. I kept asking Daddy "why is Maggie a hot dog?"

Trick-or-Treating with Daddy! Daddy took me Trick-or-Treating while Mommy handed out candy and then they switched. Daddy taught me how to go up to the door and ring the doorbell and then wait for the people to answer before I say "Trick-or-Treat Please!" I loved doing this. By the time Mommy took me I was a pro - I even told Mommy that she couldn't ring the doorbell because we can only ring it one time and I already rang it. 

Daddy with his little Bella - I mean Belle.

Can you tell who that is with me? BeBop dressed up as a witch and stopped by to scare me but I wasn't scared one bit! I could tell it was her underneath all of that hair and those silly glasses. I really wanted BeBop to come to one house with me and I looked up at her and said "Come on Witch!" Everyone thought it was pretty funny. I guess they thought I put the letter "B" in there somewhere. I don't know what that means but apparently it is funny. 

SUGAR HIGH! Can you tell I am having so much fun? I carried my Cinderella Barbie to every house. Halloween is seriously the best day ever! I woke up the next morning and asked Mommy if we could go Trick-or-Treating again today. She said we had to wait a whole year so we have been trick-or-treating in our house instead. Mommy goes inside a room and closes the door and then I knock and say "Trick-or-Treat Please." Even though it is the same candy over and over again it never seems to get old. I just love that game. I think it may replace the Easter egg hunt game that I was still playing around the house until Halloween :)

No comments: