Friday, November 4, 2011

Peyton is 5 Months Old!


5 Months Old!
 I am now 5 months old and have finally reached the 2 foot mark on the tape measure. I am exactly 2 feet tall (12%) and gained a whole pound from last month to weigh 12 lbs. 14 oz (10%). My big brains are still growing strong and out pace the rest of my little body with my head in the 31st percentile. I am loving being 5 months old. I find everything pretty funny - especially Maggie the dog and my sister Jordan. Whenever I see them I crack a smile. I also love to put everything in my mouth. My hands are my favorite thing to chew on, but I also enjoy chewing on whatever is within my reach: bibs, burp cloths, tutu's, and toys. I love to roll over now and usually don't stay on my back very long when I lay down. However, at night Mommy and Daddy swaddle me so tight that I can't roll over. If I can break out of my swaddle I do roll onto my tummy and then cry and cry until someone comes and turns me back over. So - Mommy and Daddy swaddle me very tight so this doesn't happen. Here are my 5 month pictures - they are really pretty cute if I do say so myself :)

Apparently Mommy has been putting this tutu on me every month and I had no idea it tasted so good. Had I known it was this good I would have been eating it before. 

Tummy time....and my cute behind :)

I am getting pretty strong and can now push myself up and look at things in front of me. 
Love,
Peyton

No comments: