 |
How cool am I? The dental assistant gave me sunglasses because the light was so bright. I also got to hold Nemo the entire time she cleaned my teeth!
|
I went to the dentist for the first time this week and I thought it was really fun. Before I went Mommy downloaded a coloring book on the computer and it had my name and my dentist's name in it. We read the story about the little girl going to the dentist and all of the things the dentist did to her like give her a toothbrush, let her wear sunglasses, and my favorite part - pick something out of the treasure chest. I loved it so much that I wanted to wear a bow just like the little girl in the coloring book when I went to the dentist. When I got there everyone was so nice to me. They even let me pick out a brand new princess toothbrush! I had a hard time deciding but ultimately ended up with none other than Cinderella (who would have guessed???). She then gave me Nemo and this Nemo came with teeth! She showed me everything she was going to do to me on Nemo first and even let me clean his teeth and use the special mirror. I thought the light was bright so I got to wear sunglasses the whole time. I didn't really like the toothpaste she used though - it was too crunchy and I kept chomping my teeth trying to feel out rough it was. I also wasn't a big fan of "kissing' the straw they put in my mouth. It made a big slurping noise when I did it. But it was all worth it in the end for the shiny coin the dentist gave me to put in the treasure chest. I picked out a cool eraser (even though I don't know what that is used for) and have it sitting by my bed. Any place that gives you sunglasses to wear, a princess toothbrush, and a coin for the treasure chest is good in my book. I think I will go back to see the dentist in about 6 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment