Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Thanksgiving Craft 2011 - Peyton and I made Thanksgiving cards for some of our family but our hands and feet got tired so some people had to get the "email" version. We were both going to do our hands, but Peyton wouldn't open her hand up and a fist didn't really make a good turkey so we went with her foot instead. Can you believe Peyton's foot is almost as big as Jordan's hand? 
Mommy and I have been making turkey's for lunch all week. This is turkey pizza with apples and cheese, but we also made the same thing out of sandwiches and jello. Makes for a pretty fun and tasty lunch! I made the turkey apple in the top left at school. It has been watching me eat all of my meals this week. If I eat well, then I get to eat the candy feathers!

No comments: