Sunday, May 26, 2013

"My First Wedding"

 Last weekend we went to Iowa to see Mommy's cousin get married. It was a long drive and we couldn't stay very long, but we sure had fun while we were there. Griffin and Grace came in from Denver and we all piled into Gabby's house for the weekend.
Griffin and I always like to go check out the tractors. We can't have a trip to Iowa without measuring ourselves inside the tire. 

All of the Mommies - Happy Belated Mothers Day everyone.

Peyton making the climb up Clark's tower.

We all made it to the top!

A big hug for Griffin.


Peyton and I playing at the wedding reception

Me and the bride! I was so excited to get to see her and touch her pretty dress. Although I was a little disappointed because I told Mommy I thought her dress would be white with pink stripes and it was just plain white instead. 

Griffin and the bride

A kiss for the married bride :)
Pretty cousins. We had so much fun playing at the reception together.

Cousin Love! (don't we look like we are going to prom together?)

Griffin planted a big kiss on my cheek which we both found hilarious.

Gabby with the bride and groom

Our whole family


Mommy "let" me play with her camera and I spent a good hour going around and taking pictures of everyone. The funny thing is that we never have any pictures of the adults and now that I was taking them, we do!

I took a picture of Daddy and Mommy - aren't a good photographer?

and I took this one......

and even this one. Seriously- Can you believe I took a picture this good?

No comments: