Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Animal Kingdom


The whole family in front of the Tree of Life

Riding on the Kilimanjaro Safari!

Daddy pointing out animals on our safari

This Rhino blocked our road for a while which was fun to watch. He was in no hurry to cross the road 

Loving the drums in Africa!

Notice a theme here?? - The Nile River was my favorite ride in this park. I rode it 4 times and got absolutely soaked each time. 

Seriously loving this ride!

Waiting for Jordan and Daddy to finish their water ride.

Mt. Everest!

Peyton and I both loved the Lion King show. It was so fun we danced in the aisles and sang out loud.

Pocahantas is just as pretty as I thought she would be. 

Dancing in the Jungle Parade. The parade characters loved my dance and would come up and imitate me. It was pretty fun

We both danced with the parade

Right after this picture Peyton turned around and screamed! He got a little too close for Peyton :)



No comments: