Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Magic Kingdom

After our royal breakfast we spent the whole day in Magic Kingdom. We rode rides, met more princesses, and even got to stay and watch the electric parade and the fireworks.  My favorite ride was Ariel's Grotto and Splash Mountain. Peyton really liked Dumbo and Aladdin's Magic Carpet. It was an amazing first day!


I can't believe we got to meet Ariel "with a tail." I was so excited I couldn't contain myself and hopped right up next to her to talk. I just love her mermaid life and couldn't wait to ask her more about it.

Peyton even warmed up to Ariel - isn't she so pretty? Daddy quickly changed his favorite Princess to Ariel :)

Peyton always loves a carousel ride - especially a royal one in a ball gown.

We tried and tried and couldn't get this sword out of the stone.

MARIE! Remember when I was 2 and was Marie for Halloween? I still love her and Peyton really loves her now too. She loves her so much that she picked a stuffed animal of Marie as her gift from Disney.

The whole family with a Disney classic!

Daisy is pretty funny


But not as exciting as Minnie is!

We love Minnie Mouse!

DUMBO! Peyton just loved this ride!

Rosetta is so funny! We had the princesses (and fairies) sign our picture frame and Rosetta  couldn't figure out what to do with it.

The whole family with Rosetta!

And with Tinker Belle. Tinker Belle let me touch her dress and her wings. I want to be a fairy when I grow up so I was so excited by this. I told her I want to go to college to be a fairy. 



Running through the Swiss Family Tree House


Most kids watched the shows, but not me, I danced right with the show.

I love Merida. We waited a long time to see her, but it was well worth it.

I picked out a bow and arrow as my present and brought it with me to meet Merida. She saw it and offered to give me a lesson. How lucky am I? I got a lesson with the master bow and arrow shooter!

Bubbles!

Waiting to see Tiana

Tiana and Prince Naveen

Splash Mountain was so fun I did it twice. I went with Mommy first because Daddy promised people weren't getting wet on it. Well - he was wrong. Mommy and I went and rode in the first row and we were totally soaked and I LOVED it (Mommy did not). I made Mommy ride the whole ride with her hands in the air. That is us in the front row with our hands up.








No comments: