Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hollywood Studios

We spent our second day in Hollywood Studios - home of Jake, Sophia the First and, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Doc McStuffins. These are Peyton and my favorite shows! We just loved the Disney Junior performance where all of our characters were on stage together! It was so much fun.

We waited and waited to see Jake and by the time we got there, Peyton had to go to the bathroom so she missed him.
Peyton loves Jake so much that we went back later so she could meet him!
Peyton with Miss Piggy

And running down Hollywood Studios Main Street

This was Daddy's favorite part of this park. I think this is called a storm trooper. I don't reall y know because I was so scared of the ride that I buried my head the whole time. It just isn't the same as those princess rides in Magic Kingdom.


Nap time! 

Sophia wasn't around for us to meet but we spent lots of time in front of her sign talking to her. We  just had to do a sister kiss in front of Sophia.


Handy Manny with "Felix" from my school. A lot of my friends at school love Felix so we decided to take a picture with him here to show my class.

Honey I Shrunk the Kids! We just loved playing in here. It was shaded, and there was water so what is not to like. I of course found the only thing that spits water and pulled Peyton over to get in it with me

She loved it!

Look familiar? Apparently I used to stand like this at the water parks.

"Nana nana nana - you can't get me water!"

No comments: