Our last day in Disney was at Epcot and it was just beautiful! We were there during their flower and garden show so everything was so pretty. Peyton and I loved the Finding Nemo ride and aquarium and talking with Crush!
![]() |
| Peyton just loved seeing Pluto made of flowers. Her favorite part was the hot dogs he was eating! |
![]() |
| Trying to hold up the big "golf ball!" |
![]() |
| Peyton and I had been begging for a big lollipop all week and we finally got one on the last day. Boy were they delicious - and messy! |
![]() |
| I was so excited to meet Alice! She is so fun. |
![]() |
| We even did ballet together. She asked me for a dancing lesson. |
| Mary Poppins is the first "princess" Peyton was really interested in. She was so cute with her. |
![]() |
| We both loved her umbrella and her cute accent. |
![]() |
| Can you believe this? Peyton even gave her a hug! |
| Belle and the Beast made out of flowers! |
| Peyton and I each got to throw a penny and make a wish in the fountains. |
![]() |
| We met Belle in her blue dress! Peyton loved Belle too and also gave her a hug. We were so lucky to track down Belle in the blue dress. We heard this is pretty hard to do. |










No comments:
Post a Comment