![]() |
| Just hanging out in the grass with my baby and spoon! |
| Getting ready to dye all of these white eggs. I stirred all of those different colors and then Mommy made me stop for a picture. |
| Mommy and Daddy were the only ones ready for this picture :) |
![]() |
| Peyton got to dye one egg all by herself. She was a little unsure about it. |
![]() |
| I just love dying all of these Easter eggs! |
![]() |
| When there was only one egg left, I wanted to dump all of the colors into one bowl. Mommy was hesitant but she let me..... |
![]() |
| All of that mixing and dipping made my hands really dirty - and created a yucky brown color.... |
![]() |
| But somehow my egg turned out this pretty red color. This is now my most special egg out of all of them because it was dipped in a mixture of all of colors! |
| After the eggs were dry, I turned them into my own little Princess and Prince Egg Kingdom! Good things these eggs are boiled because I have played with them all over the house! |
![]() |
| Princess Jordan with her Egg Kingdom. |
| Princess Peyton with her Egg Kingdom (notice it is smaller and only involves a Horse and a Prince). |







No comments:
Post a Comment