My friend Caitlin invited Peyton and I over for an Easter Egg hunt last weekend. We had so much fun! There were eggs hidden everywhere and we all ran around picking them up. The best part was that they were filled with candy and there was even a special egg for each of us that we could turn in for a toy. Even Peyton got to find an egg. We all had a wonderful evening and are very thankful to have good friends.
Here are the pictures of our hunt! Peyton and I are getting lots of practice before the bunny comes on Sunday.
| Found one! |
| One the hunt with my friend Caitlin! |
| Peyton found one with her name on it! |
| Here we are with all of our eggs! Notice I got mine filled all the way up to the top! |
| Peyton play with all of the empty eggs on the floor the whole rest of the night. Apparently plastic eggs taste good :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment