Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zoo Blooms

Daddy and Mommy were both home from work on Good Friday so we took advantage of the nice day and went to see the Zoo Blooms! They were beautiful! All of the animals were out and active to show off for us which made it fun.

My favorite part of the zoo is not seeing the animals, it's eating snacks! At least it is beautiful scenery. 
The second best part of the zoo is the train ride! Peyton loved riding it and looking back at me. 
Attempt at pretty picture of the cutest sisters in Cincinnati. 
Smelling the tulips

Look at what is behind me! This Polar Bear was standing up on its two hind legs looking for its food. It was so fun to see him do this. 
Tulip Balance Beam. It is freezing out, but I wanted everyone to see my dress so I refused to put my coat back on.  At least I look beautiful!

No comments: