Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Easter Bunny Came!

I still can hardly believe that the Easter Bunny came to my house! I woke up and looked out the banister and I could spot eggs everywhere! I think looked at the steps and there was chocolate on every single step. I ran into Mommy and Daddy's room talking a mile a minute about how the Easter had already been to our house. It was so exciting. I grabbed my basket and went running around the house picking up eggs, opening them up, dumping the candy into my basket, and leaving the egg shell right where I found it. :)

Peyton woke up half way through my egg hunt and got to experience her first Easter too. She didn't understand the Easter Bunny concept like I did so wasn't as excited about hunting for eggs. She did love the one egg she found right away and held on to it the whole morning. She was also excited about her Easter basket. The bunny left her a little play table that she can stand next to. She is now starting to get the hang of standing (while holding onto something).
Dumping the candy from the egg into my basket. Can you see the big egg behind me? It had a cute princess night gown in it. I rushed right past it to find another egg. Mommy and Daddy stopped me and asked me about it. I said, "oh that is just a cute shirt" and kept on going. They thought I hadn't seen it, but they were wrong. I had already seen it from upstairs and just don't care about cute shirts when there is candy involved.
Peyton woke up a bit later and she found some eggs with her name on them! She was so happy and content with just one egg. I tried to tell her there were more out there but she was fine to just sit and shake the one she got.

That was until she discovered the bunny left a few with her name on them inside her tunnel. That made her super excited! She went crawling through the tunnel to get them as fast as she could.
Peyton was so excited that the bunny left Puffs in her eggs. She was totally content to just sit on the floor and eat them.

Peyton with her Easter Basket!

The Easter Bunny brought me a pedal bike! It even has a coach on the front of it and Princess Aurora was in it. I am super excited to learn to ride my new bike this Spring.

Trying my bike out for the first time.


No comments: