I started playing soccer with my friend Caitlin on Saturdays. It is not as much fun as dance class because I don't get to wear a tutu, but I still like it. We get to run around, kick the ball and of course my favorite part of class....get stamps! Last week we got there early and ran around before class started. Daddy taught me how to score a goal and then put my hands out to my side and run around like an airplane yelling GOOOAAALLLL!
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
GOAL!
I started playing soccer with my friend Caitlin on Saturdays. It is not as much fun as dance class because I don't get to wear a tutu, but I still like it. We get to run around, kick the ball and of course my favorite part of class....get stamps! Last week we got there early and ran around before class started. Daddy taught me how to score a goal and then put my hands out to my side and run around like an airplane yelling GOOOAAALLLL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment