Saturday, March 24, 2012

Peyton's On The Move!

Rocking back and forth and ready for take off!

So proud to be crawling!
I did it! I love crawling through this tunnel.

Here I go - right through the tunnel.

Watch me move! 


I have been rocking back and forth for a few weeks now and have even been doing the army crawl, but just in the last week I decided to make real crawling my primary mode of transportation. I am now officially on the move! I am still a little hesitant to get started but have quickly discovered that once I start crawling I can go wherever I want to which is really exciting. My favorite things to chase after right now are the big tunnel. I think it is hilarious to crawl through it. Jordan's toys and little pieces of dirt on the floor are some of the other things that quickly draw my attention and call me to come crawling after them. I am pretty proud of my new transportation style but am still very happy to just sit and snuggle and read a good book. I am not as busy as Jordan was at this age and Mommy says she is really enjoying having a snuggle buddy like me. Well, I better go explore some more.

Love,
Peyton

No comments: