| Mommy and I made Daddy and Memaw fish cupcakes. I wanted to make them in every color - especially fuchsia for me, blue for Daddy and purple for Memaw. Daddy is 32 - Memaw isn't telling her age :) |
| I was so proud to give Daddy my present. |
![]() |
| Isn't it beautiful? It is fuchsia and purple. Daddy already has it hanging right next to our bird feeder. |
| Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy! |
![]() |
| It was so beautiful so we went to the zoo. It was Peyton's first trip where she didn't sleep the whole time and she loved it. |
| The birthday Boy and Girl with their girls! |
| Blowing out their candles. I am not the birthday girl, but they still let me do the honors. |
| Peyton got to try some cake and loved it! |
| Sophia really loved it! |


No comments:
Post a Comment