![]() |
| Peyton Leigh Finck 9 Months |
Can you believe I am already 9 months old? Time has just flown by for me. I guess all of this learning and growing makes time go back quickly. I am still a peanut weighing 15 lb 13 oz (5%), and am getting a little taller too at 26 1/2 in (15%). My brains are still growing faster than the rest of me with my head in the 25th percentile. I now have 3 and a half teeth: 2 on the bottom and 1.5 on the top (1 is so close to breaking through - it will be any day now). I am even getting a little more fuzz on my head so I don't look like such a baldy anymore (although I still have a long ways to go until I get long pretty hair like Jordan).
In terms of eating, my favorite food is PUFFS! I love them! I love them so much I don't want to eat my real food so Mommy and Daddy have to hide them from me during meals. I am eatting 3 meals a day and mainly eat oatmeal, fruits and vegetables when Mommy and Daddy make me. Like my sister, I am a huge fruit girl. I am also eatting little finger foods like Cheerios, Graham Crackers, Ritz Crackers, and even plain speghetti.
Everyone better watch out because I am on the move! I am not crawling very traditionally right now, but I want to. I can get up on all fours and rock back and forth and maybe get 1-2 hands and knees moving before I fall. However, I am getting really good at moving via army crawl and am especially fast on the hardwood floors where I can slide my belly along the floor. Mommy, Daddy and Jordan want me to crawl so bad. They actually lay down in front of me and wave toys in the air and ask me to come get them. Don't they know I am not a dog? I usually fool them and roll the other way to find another toy. I don't need the one they are waving at me. What really makes me want to crawl is paper. I just love when Jordan leaves her artwork laying around. I will definitely attempt to crawl if it means I can get my hands on that.
Only 3 more months until I am 1 years old (now that really makes me sound old doesn't it?)! I can't wait to see what I am doing then!
![]() |
| I like to stand up and play with the big kids at the table, but I am not cruising around the table just yet. |
| Here I come! |
| My pretty smile! |
Here is a very short (:12sec) video of me crawling. Mommy never has the camera around when I really get going, so this is the best we have right now. I just got out of the bath which always makes me a little frisky and gives me lots of energy!
Love,Peyton



No comments:
Post a Comment