Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Disney LIVE!

I had a very special weekend with my Mommy and Daddy last week. They took me to see Disney Princess LIVE! as a special night for just my friend Caitlin and I (Peyton was too little to go). It was so much fun. I got to start my day off at the nail salon like only a princess would do and then I had my beauty rest (aka nap) and then got on my fancy dress for the big event.  I sang and danced to all of the songs - It was magical.I even got to pick out something special from the gift shop. Mommy and Daddy were shocked when I passed up the wand with blinking lights, the stuffed animals, the cheesy t-shirts, and even the snow cone in a princess cup for a very magical little gold and blue Cinderella necklace (which believe it or not was much cheaper than all of the above - even the snow cone :) )

My friend Caitlin and I got our nails done at the big girl salon. Guess what color we picked out? PINK! Well, I actually picked out Fushia. It is my "new" color. We also got flowers on our thumbs which was a special treat!

Holding our hands out and not moving! We had to let them dry so they would be pretty as a princess.

Two of the prettiest princesses at the show!

We were so excited to see each other all dressed up. We went running to each other and had a big princess hug!

Let the show begin! I didn't weigh enough to sit back in the chair so I had to sit on the edge so it wouldn't fold up on me. Pretty funny. It didn't matter though because I was on the edge of my seat in excitement or dancing in the aisles for the entire 1.5 hours.



This was me at intermission. I was so sad and cried because I thought the show was over. I really didn't want it to ever end. I could have watched it all night long (yes- I cried at the end of the show too)

Mommy and Daddy with their little Princess Bride! (this is Cinderella's wedding dress in case you didn't recognize it)

No comments: