Sunday, February 12, 2012

Peyton is 8 Months Old!





It is hard to believe that Peyton is already 8 months old. I love that she is a month older, because each month she learns more and more and is more fun for me to play with. This month she got pretty good at playing with her toys by herself. She is even good at sharing. If she is playing with a toy I want then I will just come over and take it and she doesn't even cry :) She also is starting to enjoy reading books. Now I read her a book and Mommy and Daddy read her a book each night.  She likes to roll the ball back and forth with me and likes to chew on all of my old characters. I went through all of my "people" and made Peyton her very own basket full of people. Her favorite toys are her hands and her feet. She has them in her mouth all of the time. It is amazing that she loves them that much.

Peyton is starting to get up on all fours but isn't crawling just yet. She can get pretty far just rolling around on the floor which seems to be just fine with her for now. I can't wait until she starts crawling and I can play with her even more.

We took her to the doctor because she was fussy and Mommy thought it was another ear infection. It turns out she is just about to cut 4 more teeth. Mommy says she will be able to have a steak by the time she is 9 months old if she keeps getting this many teeth. Peyton weighs 15 lbs 5 oz and is still pretty small for her age, but she is pretty cute too! Mommy says petite isn't a bad thing for a little girl :)

No comments: