 |
| All decked out in our Miami gear at the hockey game! |
 |
| Running on the "slant walk" is so much fun! |
 |
| Sitting on the slant walk - such a pretty view of the campus. |
We got to go up to Oxford the past 2 weekends in a row to see where Peyton and I are going to go to college :) 2 weekends ago we got to go to the Miami hockey game and watch the Redhawks beat OSU. It was so fun. Peyton and I really liked all of the cheering and watching the players skate on the ice. My favorite part was the ice dancers that skated during one of the breaks (are you surprised?). They were so pretty and I told Mommy that I wanted to do that one day. Peyton got a little scared one time when everyone started cheering out of no where. She cried and everyone around us thought it was funny.
The next weekend Daddy went up to Oxford with all of his swimming friends to watch the MAC Championships. Mommy, Peyton and I went up to meet his friends and watch a little bit of the race. I was more interested in my fushia milkshake that I ordered from the rec center cafe and watching the divers who were practicing than I was watching the swim meet. We had a fun time both weekends and are thankful that we live so close that we can go up 2 weekends in a row! When it gets a little warmer we want to go up and run around campus. All of those side walks were so fun for me to run around on - especially because there are no cars to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment