
When my Mommy dropped me off at school this week, the teacher pulled her aside and said that I had been spreading some personal rumors about her...Apparently I was not supposed to be telling all of my friends that my Mommy has a baby growing in her belly and that I am going to be a big sister. I had been telling all my friends for almost a month now, but the teachers thought I was just saying that, but when I kept it up for so long they decided to ask my Mommy about it. She was so surprised by the question, but we all had a good laugh about how excited I am to be a big sister. At least now Mommy and Daddy know they need to sensor what they say around me if they don't want all my friends to know about.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment