Mommy and Daddy and I had a big party with our whole family last week to find out if I am going to have a baby brother or baby sister. Even Mommy and I didn't know what it was going to be. They had the ultra sound technician write the sex in a card and then took it to the bakery. The inside of the cake would tell us if it were a boy or a girl. We also used it as an early birthday cake so I could practice blowing out my candles for the big day. So, I know you are probably as excited to find out what the baby is as I was so here it goes....
The Cake
Helping Mommy cut the cake...what's going to be inside???
Mommy is in shock - if you can see the first layer, it's a.....
GIRL!!!!

Here is my little sister at 16 weeks.
Mommy and Daddy are so excited for another little girl. They say she will be as sweet as I am. I think I am the most excited though - I have been saying I wanted a baby sister for a while. Mommy has the baby growing in her tummy and I think I have one growing in mine too. I can't wait to meet my little sister in only 5 short months.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment