Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Week with Mommy and Daddy

Leaning down to touch the sharks at the aquarium.
Touching the star fish.
Sitting with Scuba Santa. Somehow Scuba Santa is more scary than touching sharks.
My beautiful gingerbread house.
Making my gingerbread house. I had so much fun and didn't eat too much of the candy either.


The water pools at the childrens museum are my favorite. I get completely soaked but have so much fun.

Hey Everyone,

In my last post I told you that I was going to get to spend a week with Mommy and Daddy and we really had a great time. We went to the Zoo, the aquarium, the Children's Museum, Story time, and even Entertrainment Junction. We had so much fun. At the Zoo, we saw the festival of lights and road the Choo Choo train all around. They slowed the train down really slow by the lake so we could see the lights timed to the music. I also got to see 3 Frosty the Snowman singing Jingle Bells. Frosty is my favorite Christmas show and Jingle Bells is my favorite Christmas song. It was a great night.

At the aquarium I got to see Scuba Santa, and even though he was behind the glass I was still scared. I also touched a star fish and tried to touch a few sharks. The aquarium now has a 14 ft alligator and he was so big I was scared to walk across the glass bridge right above him. Later in the week we went to the Children's Museum to see the Dinosaurs and play with their toys. I was really excited to see the dinosaurs, but once I saw them moving around I got scared and ran to Mommy. We also went through the Cave and Ice Cave and I saw a woolly mammoth, a cross between a moose and an elk, and a wolf. After the educational portion of the visit, we went to play on their water table and in their tree house. It was so much fun playing and I really worked up a sweat.

Since I was home and a lot of my friends were home, we got to have a bunch of play dates. It was fun to play with my friends, but I had a hard time learning to share my new Christmas toys, but I got the hang of it by the end of the week. We also had dinner with several of my friends including Grant Tholking at Dewey's. We are really good friends and I decided to show off a bit. All of sudden my nose was bothering me, my eyes started to water, and then I just sneezed and something shot out of my nose and everyone started laughing. Who knew you can't store raisins in your knows to eat later. Anyway, I was really embarrassed but Mommy and Daddy thought it was really funny. When they asked me what I did, I said "Stick raisin in nose". I am adorable aren't I?

We also went to story time at Joseph Beth and I heard my new favorite book, Pete the Cat, I ask Daddy and Mommy to read this about 5-6 times a day because "I love my Pink shoes" (you have to read the book to get that joke). Finally we spent an afternoon at Entertrainment Junction looking at their trains. I still love watching the trains go around and around so this will be the big theme for my second birthday party in a few weeks. Do you believe it, I am going to be 2, but more importantly I get more presents. Mommy and Daddy don't know what they are going to do with all the new presents, they barely had room for the Christmas ones.

Anyway, I go back to Memaw and Bixie Boys tomorrow then back to School later this week.

Love ya,

Jordan



No comments: