I got Mickey Mouse big girl underwear and wanted to wear them right away along with the pj bottoms I got. Mommy and Daddy only wish I was really ready to wear them. For now, they are pretty cute on top of my pants (don't worry - I won't really go out of the house looking like this)
I got an awesome red kitchen from Memaw and Bix and I just love it. When I unwrapped it, I said "Oh No!", I was so excited. Now, I can cook for all of my babies all sorts of meals to help them grow big like me.
My cousin Sophia and I wore matching Christmas dresses. Aren't we cute together? This is as close as I have ever gotten to her. I think we will be good friends when she is bigger but right now she can't keep up with my flurry of activity (she is only 6 weeks old).
Look at all of the Mickey Presents Santa left me. I couldn't wait to rip the big bow off and dig in.
My stocking was full to the top with lots of presents and even some candy that I had asked Santa for.

My stocking was full to the top with lots of presents and even some candy that I had asked Santa for.No present is too big for me to carry.
This is Hootie. Bix found him outside in our backyard. He had me captivated for 30 minutes. Who knew you could go "owling" in Montgomery. Apparently they come to this part of the country in the winter so I am going to keep my eyes peeled for Hottie's friends.
Merry Christmas Everyone!
I had a great 2nd Christmas this year and I got to hang out a lot with my Mommy and Daddy and Memaw and Pepaw Bixie Boy. I can't believe how much fun this Christmas thing is now that I am old enough to know what's going on. On Christmas Eve (that's the day before Christmas) I woke up and went downstairs and out in my back yard was Rudolph the Reindeer standing by the trees looking at me. Mommy and Daddy said it was one of Santa's reindeer and he was checking on me to see if I had been a good girl this year and confirming that I lived at this new address. That night we went to Memaw and Bixie Boy's house to open presents with Aunt KK, Uncle Bob, and Sophia. It was so much fun, and there were lots of presents. Everyone let me help open their presents (even Sophia) because they know how much I love opening them.
On Christmas Morning, Mommy and Daddy came into my room when I woke up and told me Santa had come. I was so scared I didn't get out of bed. They know I don't want to see Santa and I thought he was still downstairs. I kept asking Daddy if "Santa Here?" and I would not get out of bed until I liked the answer, so Mommy went down to check, and he had already left. Before he left he dropped off lots of presents and ate all the cookies I left for him, so once they told me that, I came running downstairs and saw my "Mickey Presents". I think now that I know he leaves me lots of presents I will probably like him better next year.
Santa brought me a "baby and a rocker" just like I asked him and he surprised me with a baby high chair and baby stroller. I love putting my baby in the new high chair and feeding her with food I shopped for at the "grocery" and cooked in my new kitchen. Then after I feed her I take her on a walk around the house to help her go to sleep. Sometimes she goes potty so I have to change her diaper and put on a new cute outfit. Being a Mommy is really hard, now I really appreciate how great my Mommy is.
Mommy and Daddy are off the entire week after Christmas so the next post will show some highlights of our fun week together.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment