Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Santa Clause is coming to town in 2 days and I can't wait for all of the gifts he brings me. I have been a very good girl this year so Mommy and Daddy tell me he will bring me a present for being so good. I am so excited for Santa to get here that I sing Christmas songs all over the house (my favorite is Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer), make Christmas art, and admire the tree ornaments daily - all to get into the Christmas spirit. With all of the excitement around Santa, Mommy and Daddy wanted to take me to meet him. That was not what I had in mind. Santa is scary and while I can't wait for him to bring me presents, it doesn't mean I want to sit on his lap or even go near him for that matter. They have tried to get me to sit on his lap several times a different places, but this is the closest that I have gotten to him and as you can tell by the look on my face, I am not exactly comfortable around him. Mommy and I baked Santa cookies and we are going to set them out to give him a snack as he goes around the world. I hope you all are getting as excited for Christmas as I am and I hope you have a great day with all your families.

Love ya,

Jordan

No comments: