The adults finally got a good picture once Griffin and I were in bed.
Reading with Aunt B and Gabby
Being silly with Bebop and PopPop
Hanging out with Uncle Fudge
I got new Santa pj's and Elmo slippers!
We saw Santa walking through the square. I was terrified and cried. Mommy says she wants to bring me to sit on his lap sometime. She must be crazy.
We celebrated Griffin's birthday while we were there. I really got the hang of these party hats and noisemakers.
I loved playing with my cousin Griffin. We had so much fun together. I really love him.
We celebrated Griffin's 2nd Birthday, Thanksgiving and Christmas all in one week and it was so much fun. We did a lot of eating, opening presents and celebrating. I loved all of the parties and always wanted to wear my party hat. Griffin and I played and played. No matter whose present was getting opened, we both wanted it. If it was a truck, I wanted to play too. If it was a princess treehouse, Griffin wanted it. We were trying to learn to share, but that is pretty hard to do when you want to play with a toy so bad. One night Daddy and Mommy heard me talking in my sleep and I said, "No thank you Biffin. It's mine!" (Biffin is what I call Griffin) I can't even share in my dreams.
We spent a lot of time building forts out of Gabby's sofa cushions. That didn't go over so well for Gabby, but Griffin and I sure had a lot of fun. We used the cushions for the walls and the air mattress for the ceiling. It was a pretty cool fort and we only let people we wanted to play with in the fort. After a week of fun in Iowa I was ready to come home and I would go to the door and say "Jordan ready go home now".
I am really catching on to this Christmas idea, when we got home, I started an advent calendar on December 1st where I get a chocolate every night before I go to bed (before I brush my teeth of course). I get one chocolate every night until Christmas. We had to start 2 advent calendars just in case Maggie got one and boy did that turn out to be true, while I was having a sleep over at Bebops, Maggie ate all the chocolate in my advent calendar. I think she is just jealous of all the attention & presents I am getting.
Also when we got home I got to help Mommy and Daddy put up all the Christmas decorations. I loved helping them decorate the tree, I would take all the ornaments and tell them exactly where I wanted them. I wanted my Mickey Choo Choo "right there" and my 1st Christmas ornaments "right there", pretty soon "right there" was completely full so Daddy and Mommy had to find some different spots. Presents, chocolate, lights, Christmas songs - these are all of my favorite things so I love this holiday season stuff everyone is talking about right now.
Anyway, only 15 more days til Christmas, I have to get my rest and keep being a good girl so Santa comes to my house first.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment