
2 year olds get to dress up like princesses and wave a wand!
2 year olds have lots of cool friends, but we are not happy when you make us stop playing to get pictures (except for Eden).
Do you like my party hat? Everyone was singing happy birthday and I got a little stage fright.
I am learning to share better now, and I even shared my chair with my cousin Sophia long enough to take this picture. Isn't she pretty, I am going to teach her all the cool stuff that I am learning! Sorry Aunt KK and Uncle Bob!
Check out my cake! I have the best Mommy in the world, she made this Choo Choo cake for me from scratch! I especially liked the fudge stripe wheels.

It did not take long for me to start dancing and singing and running in circles around the kitchen.
It was not long before Daddy, Bixie Boy, and Pop Pop were helping me fly around the house with my new wings.
Hey Everyone,
Happy birthday to me! I am now officially 2 years old (even though I have been saying I am 2 for several months now). We had a great week to celebrate my birthday. Daddy says I have been getting presents since Thanksgiving (Thanksmas Christgiving) so it is hard to tell exactly when Christmas and my birthday begin and end, but I have to say that the months of November through January are pretty awesome. The week started with my first trip to Chuck E Cheese and it did not disappoint. I invented new ways of playing Skee-Ball (crawling up the lane and dropping the balls in the holes) and won tons of tickets. I won 44 tickets and bought 3 bracelets and a lollipop.
On Thursday night we had a little pre-birthday party to find out if I was having a little brother or sister. As you probably saw in the previous post I am going to be a big sister to a little sister. We are going to have so much fun and now that we will have 4 girls to 1 guy in the house Daddy is starting to get nervous. On Friday, Mommy and Daddy took off work and we went to story time and then home to take a nap, but I was so excited for my party that I could not go to sleep so they finally put me in the car to go to the Children's Museum, but about 10 minutes into the drive I was sound asleep and when I woke up we were at home, but that was OK because then I got to play with my new train table that daddy made for me.
On Friday night, I got my birthday present from Bebop and Pop Pop and they got me a new house (you call them doll houses). I love my new house and ask Mommy and Daddy to come play "house" with me all the time. On Saturday we got up and went to swim practice and then home to get ready for my big party. The party was awesome, we had tons of people here and I got to see all my friends. We played with all my toys, but my favorite part was when we cut the cake and everyone found out that I was going to have a little sister. I ate like 3 pieces of cake and played like crazy until way past my bedtime. I got lots of presents including a new refrigerator for my playroom to go with my stove and sink from Memaw and Pepaw Bixie Boy. I love cooking for my babies.
The weekend ended with a trip to the doctor for my 2 year checkup. Mommy and Daddy think I am getting so big and so did the doctor here are my new measurements:
27 lbs - 60%
35.5 inches tall - 90%
Head - 90%
That is right, I have a big head full of brains, and I am tall for my age. This makes Daddy very happy b/c his hopes of a basketball or golf scholarship are still alive. I am learning new words everyday and starting to hold whole conversations with people and my babies.
It was a great 2nd birthday weekend and I am exhausted from all the fun so I am going to go night-night.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment