
Grace Madison Fudge
12.30.10
I finally got to meet my cousin after waiting 4 whole weeks. It was well worth the wait - she is adorable!
Last weekend I got to go on an airplane to go see Aunt B, Uncle Josh, Biffin (Griffin) and meet Baby Grace! It was an awesome time and I have been talking about it ever since we got back. Aunt B and Uncle Josh moved into a new house the week before so we got to see that too. I really loved their new house - particularly Biffin's room which is full of fun toys. We had a blast playing in there together.
Mommy told me before we left that since Baby Grace was still only 4 weeks old, we would probably just play at Biffin's house all weekend. It turns out Baby Grace likes to have fun and was a huge trooper (her Mommy and Daddy were too). We got to go all over the place and Baby Grace just came along with us like she liked it. We walked to the bagel store and then went to the park. We went swimming at the rec center, and to the zoo, and even out to eat! Little Grace didn't make a peep - I think she is going to fit right in with Biffin and I and I like her already.
At first I wasn't so sure what to do with Baby Grace. She was bundled up all "cozy" like this and didn't move much so I wasn't sure what all of the fuss was about. (Biffin is obviously over all of the fuss about Baby Grace)
But then after a while I got to help change Baby Grace's diaper and watch her get dressed. Then I thought she was pretty cool and couldn't wait to hold her (yes - the heart headband also gave me magic powers that helped me hold her better)
I thought Baby Grace was so nice that I decided I loved her and gave her a big kiss!
When Baby Grace was sleeping, I carried around my own Baby and played with Biffin. He doesn't like to play with babies, so we played with his trucks. My baby likes trucks so it worked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment