Monday, February 28, 2011

Meeting one of the newest Dipshippers!


Here is part of the Dipship meeting Lucy. We stayed we Andy and Erin but Mommy doesn't have a picture with all of us in it. Anyway, aren't the Dipshippers producing some cute little girls??? Now we just need to get the latest addition Gia in the picture....maybe this Spring.

Playing with Mommy's tall boots. What else am I supposed to do when the boys are playing pool? I looked like I had a few too many drinks when walking in these big boots.


Here is little Lucy - isn't she so cute! She didn't cry the whole time we were there.
A couple of weekends ago Mommy, Daddy and I went to Detroit to meet Mommy's friends baby Lucy. She is so little and very cute. I just loved playing with all of her baby toys. Who knew the Entertainment Center would be so much fun for a 2 year old (if you remember, I used to call this my "office"). We also got to see Erin and Andy's new house. It is so nice and I enjoyed playing there. My 2 favorite "toys" were Andy's big piano and their dog Baxter. Mommy and Daddy and their friends had a little cocktail hour before dinner and I was the musician playing them all very lovely tunes on the piano. Mommy is very thankful we don't have a piano at home - I don't know why. Anyway, we had a lot of fun catching up and meeting Lucy. Now Mommy says we need to set a date to go to Chicago and meet the newest addition to the Dipship family Gia.
I am off to school.
Love
Jordan












No comments: