Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gymnastics


Riding in the car - I get to go down that big orange and purple ramp behind me and I bump into a nice padded wall!
Swinging on the rings with my toes in the air.
Hanging and dropping off the bar.
Toes to bar.

My favorite part of gymnastics class.....STAMPS!!! I get one on each hand, foot and even on my tummy.

After swim lessons were over, Mommy and Daddy started taking me to gymnastics. I started going a few weeks ago, and I think I am really getting the hang of it. At the beginning of each class we play with some toys, then we hit sticks together just like the teachers do and I always make sure I get enough sticks for mom and dad to participate as well. Next we sing the hokey pokey and then it is off to start the class. So far my favorite things are either jumping on trampolines, sliding into the pit, or swinging on the rings or the bar. I am also getting really good at walking on the balance beam. At the end of the class we play with the parachute and bubbles. It is so much fun!

Things are going great in the family, my baby sister is growing in Mommy's belly just fine and I give her a kiss every night before I go to bed. I am learning and growing so much sometimes it is hard for mommy and daddy to keep up. The other day I was driving home from school with Mommy and she gave me a snack. I said "Thank you so much Daddy", then Mommy said that she was not daddy, so then I said, "Thank you Memaw", then I proceeded to thank everyone except Mommy, when Mommy finally asked what her name was I said "Brooke, I was just kidding you" and then I laughed hysterically. So now I am quite the prankster around the house and I have kidded Daddy several times too.

We have also changed our bedtime routine. Mommy and Daddy read me books and then we turn on the stars and we all lay there for awhile and then when it is time for Mommy and Daddy to leave, I get a big kiss (kiss on the lips), little kiss (kiss on the cheek), a big hug, a little hug, a family hug, then I hug and kiss Maggie and then we have a butterfly kiss before I go to sleep. I love it, and it makes Mommy and Daddy so happy. Anyway, time for me to go to bed!

Big Kiss!

Jordan

No comments: