Sunday, June 27, 2010

My First Hair Cut

I was a little unsure about this car. They had plenty of cute cars to sit in and even one that was pink, but she made me sit in this green one.
They even had People at the hair cutting store. I love my People!
Here is my hair cut from the back. See - no more mullet! It is pretty cute now. You can even see my Thomas movie that I watched during the hair cut in this picture.

Look me in the eye lady - you better not cut me!

So, you will never believe it. I had my first haircut this weekend at 17 months. I know that seems pretty old to be getting your first haircut, but it takes a long time to grow hair this pretty. I don't really have long hair, but it is getting thicker and I had what Mommy called a mullet in the back. You should have seen the place where I got my hair cut. They had individual TVs for every chair! I even got to pick my movie which was of course Thomas the Train. At the end of my hair cut I got to go down the gigantic dinosaur slide. Mommy wanted to get a picture of my victory slide but I kept trying to walk down it so she couldn't take a picture. I think I look pretty cut after my first cut and Mommy and Daddy think so too, but they did something I thought was kinda weird...they saved some curly hair from my mullet. They say it is for my baby book, but I think that is strange. Anyway, I don't think I'll mind going back to the hair cut place b/c I get to watch my shows and play with my People.

Time for me to go rest up for my third week of school, I can't wait to show off my new "do".

Love ya,

Jordan

No comments: