I refused to get on the pony. It was even difficult to get this picture. 3 tickets and all we got was this lousy picture :) We'll try the pony rides again another time. I am not sure why they want me to ride the pony when I have Maggie at home to ride whenever I want.

All decked out to watch the parade.

Check me out, I am saluting the flag in honor of the 4th!
I loved my star sun glasses for the 4th of July! This is at the parade. See all of the candy I got - Mommy can't believe they threw all of these choking hazards at us. I sure had fun picking them up though.
Guess whose dress this is? Aunt KK's!!! Can you believe it? Mommy says that means it is an antique. It's a pretty cute antique isn't it?

This is the back of my antique dress.
Happy 4th of July! You wouldn't guess it by these pictures, but I was actually pretty sick this weekend. I was sent home from school on Friday morning and just kept getting worse from there. Mommy and Daddy were really worried about me because I couldn't keep anything down. At one point the doctor said if I couldn't keep some ice chips down I would have to go to the hospital. That was all I needed for a little motivation. I ate my ice chips and they stayed in my tummy which was good. We stayed at home and watched movies and read books all day long. We tried to venture to the mall for a quick trip to pick up one thing on Sunday. I barely made it in the front door before getting sick all over Daddy. We had to go to the potty and when we came out neither of us had shirts on. We had to run out of the mall before they threw us out. I guess there is some rule about no shirt, no shoes no service. Looking back, it was kind of funny to see Daddy in the mall without a shirt. Mommy said the only thing that would have made the story better is if we were in Nordstroms. Oh well - good news is that I am finally feeling better. I still can't have milk, but I am smiling a lot more and wanting to run around like I used to. Mommy and Daddy said that they enjoyed having a snuggly baby for 1 movie, but the whole weekend made them sad because it just wasn't like me to like to sit still. On Monday, I still wasn't feeling great, but we had to get out of the house, so we walked down the street for a hour to see the parade. It picked up my spirits a little bit because I got see clowns, ponies, and marching bands, but then it was back home for more sleep and rest. I hope you all had a great 4th of July!
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment