This weekend was really fun because it was BeBop's birthday! I got all dressed up in a fancy skirt and big pink bow for my pretty hair. I just loved running around and showing off my cute outfit. I even got to help BeBop blow out the candles although I didn't quite understand it as well as I did at my birthday in January. It is a little overwhelming when there are soooo many. I guess BeBop is getting old. :)
As if BeBop's birthday wasn't enough to celebrate about this weekend, I went potty in the potty for the first time and that was cause for a HUGE celebration. I even got a pretty star sticker to wear and I got to put one on my potty chart that Mommy made. I was feeling very proud of myself for that one. I definitely don't have the hang of this potty thing yet, but it was a good start. I like to tell everyone when I am going potty, but I literally tell you when I am going so there is no running to the potty. Tonight I sat on the potty for a long time and Mommy was asking me if I wanted to tinkle in the potty. I kept tickling her. She should know I have no idea what tinkle is (I call it peepee which she thinks is gross). Mommy said I was pretty cute though trying to tickle her - hey I was just trying to follow directions!
Hope you are all having a good week.
Love
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment