
I am really working on this potty thing, and I just found out you can read on the potty!
I love the water, this was the 2nd outfit that I soaked today by jumping into my bucket. Memaw and Bix say there are pictures of Daddy that look just like this one except he is not wearing a cute dress.
I helped Mommy water our friends flowers this weekend, except I spent more time playing than watering.

It was really hot so I got a little thirsty and realized how much I like spraying myself in the face with water.
Hey Everyone,
I had a great weekend with Mommy while Daddy was fishing with Grandpa Bix in Montana. I am not sure why he has to go all the way out there to fish, but he says the fish are bigger out there. While he was gone we had a lot of company come visit. A lot of Mommy's friends came by to see me and hang out with Mommy. It was really fun to see all of Mommy's friends. During the day we would go to the park and play in the water to stay cool because it was sooooo hot outside and I even learned about this thing that sprays water out constantly. Mommy called it a hose, but it was like a bath but much more fun. I loved spraying it on the flowers and all over the yard, and I also learned that you can drink out of it. It was so much fun. I can't wait for next weekend so I can play with the "hose" some more.
Love ya,
Jordan


No comments:
Post a Comment