Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Camping at BeBop and Pop's




Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Maggio - aren't they pretty???
Mommy with the Bride. She doesn't look like she missed me one bit - does she?

Well, this weekend was another first for me. It was my first weekend at camp BeBop and Pop's house. Mommy and Daddy went away for 2 whole nights to Devon's wedding and left me for the weekend. I had a blast!!! I mean, I did miss Mommy and Daddy a little bit, but between all of the swimming, bubble fountains, train stops and ice cream, I didn't have too much time to think about it. Maggie got to come to camp with me - so it was just one big party at BeBop and Pop's house. When Mommy and Daddy came home, they got the full report on my behavior and turns out I was just wonderful. I took really long naps, ate my dinner and the part they are most thankful for - I slept all night long like a champ. I think they miss having me already. We just laughed all weekend long. Pop can't get over watching me get dressed up and run over to the mirror to see what I look like. For some reason, that always gets a few laughs from all of us. He also could not get over how when I was at the pool I would put on sunglasses and walk around saying "Hi" and "Bye Bye" to everyone. I thought I was hot stuff. BeBop couldn't get over how much I liked feeding my baby in the high chair. I stood there for almost 30 minutes feeding her, but I had to - she is hard to fill up.

This weekend was opening weekend at the pool which was really fun. I love the pool so much I got to go to 3 pools!!! I went to Evendale pool, my new Montgomery pool (with Mommy and Daddy when they got back) and my Great Aunt Diane's pool. Aren't I so lucky??? I am pretty tired from all this fun so I am going to go rest now and catch up on my sleep.

Love ya,

Jordan

No comments: