I bet you all are wondering what an almost 17 month old does, so this post is meant to update you on all of my latest developments....and there are many. I have gotten quite talkative and always have something to say - even if no one can understand me but me. I love to read books out loud and will sit down and read the words and flip the pages until the book is done. Mommy and Daddy think that is pretty cute. Lately, I have surprised Mommy and Daddy because I actually listen to what they are saying and then respond appropriately. For example, if they ask me to go get my book - I will walk into my play room and pick out my favorite book and bring it to them. For some reason this is completely shocking to them, but it seems pretty normal to me.
As far as what I like to do, right now my favorite games are anything that involve water. I love the pool, my bath tub and my new water table. The water table is this table full of water that I play with on our deck. You are supposed to stand and play with it, but like most things these days, I just climb right on it. I even learned how to blow bubbles at the pool this past weekend. The problem is after I am done, I take a big drink of water which isn't going over so well later on in the day. I am going to keep working on the bubbles though. I also love playing with my People. They are really called Little People, but I just call them People. I love to rock them in their cribs, put them in their castle and just carry them anywhere with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment