In all of the Father's Day fun, I don't have a good picture with Dad. Can you believe it? This is me with Dad at Lake Norris a few weeks ago. Still not great of me, but I thought it was cute.
Bix and I at Aunt Dinks and Uncle DenDen's Pool. I love his straw hat.
PopPop and I out for a Father's Day Breakfast.
Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful "Dad's" in my life. I had a wonderful day starting with breakfast with PopPop and then swimming and dinner with Bix. I was pretty bummed that I didn't get to see my favorite uncles. Uncle Fudge was in Denver celebrating with Griffin and Uncle Bob was on vacation in Ireland with Aunt KK. And you are asking, What about Daddy? Well, I had a wonderful weekend with him. We went to the pool and the park and even got ourselves a milkshake. I also go to give him the present I made at school. He just loves the coozie I made him and the stepping stone is already in our front landscaping. Well, I hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day too. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment