Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Trip to Parky's Waterpark

This weekend was our last opportunity to go to the Toddler Waterpark before it closes next weekend. We met cousin Sophia at the park for some fun, a picnic and of course, ice-cream. Everyone is just a little bit older now and so both Peyton and Sophia liked the waterpark this time. That made it really fun for everyone!

Peyton was finally interested in going down the waterslide. 
Sisters riding the water turtle!
Peyton and I kind of play together now. She likes to follow me around and I like to show her things.  Looking at the water.

HILARIOUS! Look at what Sophia and I are watching! Peyton has no idea. 

Sophia LOVED the waterpark this trip. She ran around going through every fountain. I think she is starting to take after me. 

Sophia is always very interested in what I am doing.

Big hugs for Peyton!

Sophia and Peyton playing in the fountains

Uncle Bob playing with me and Sophia.

Ice cream cones for all the girls! Too happy to stop licking and smile. 

No comments: