Sunday, August 19, 2012

Jordan Rides a 2 Wheeler!

The Easter Bunny brought me this awesome Princess Bike since I was growing out of my balance bike. I have been riding it with training wheels all summer to learn how to peddle but those training wheels were just trouble. I kept getting them caught on the side walk and tipping over. I already knew how to balance (from my cool balance bike) so they were just making my riding worse. So Daddy took them off just to see what would happen. On my second try, I was just riding like I have been riding a bike for years. Everyone was so excited and I am pretty proud of myself too. Today I rode my peddle bike all the way down the street. I am really getting the hang of it. Here is a little clip of my second time riding in the driveway.

No comments: