Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Trip to Kings Island

Last weekend Peyton and I got to go to Kings Island for the first time. What a fun place to go! I just loved all of the rides and Peyton loved the ones she was allowed to go on too. Since I am exactly 40 inches tall, I qualified for a few more rides than Peyton and even got to ride a real roller coaster!!! 

Peyton cheering me on while I flew in an airplane
Guess what color car I picked??? PINK! (hey - there's Mommy and Daddy)
I am quite the thrill seeker and learned that if you put your hands in the air everything is instantly even more fun. 
Even on the train....hands in the air Peyton!
This was my first roller coaster. It is called Woodstock Express (but it used to be called the Beastie when Mommy and Daddy were little). Daddy and I got to ride it and rode right in the front seat. Mommy caught us coming in at the end - hands up!
High Five! We did it!
Here we are going down the big hill! Who is having more fun? Me or Daddy???
Mommy and I rode the log ride together (how did Mommy get stuck with this ride? - especially in a white t-shirt?) Here we are coming down the big hill.....
This is what we looked like right before the water soaked us!
Everyone smiles on the carousel.....apparently even the horse smiles :)
Peyton LOVED it!
My first Blue Ice Cream Cone!
Peyton got one too. She loves ice cream cones and insists on holding it herself!





No comments: