Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Family Trip to Lake Norris 2012

We had an awesome time at the Lake with our whole family! Peyton and I got to play with our cousins Griffin and Grace which was so fun. We water-skied, rode the jet ski, swam, had campfires, did arts and crafts and just played and played together. So much fun! We miss them already.
Grace and I going for a ride on Bebops paddle board. 

Grace and Peyton had so much fun playing together. At only 5 months apart they are pretty cute together. 


Bebop and PopPop got a new toy -----a HOT DOG!!! How cool. Here we all are trying it out on the boat. 

Grace even got to ride!

The crew riding the hot dog. Next year we will replace Uncle Josh with Peyton!

I can fly!

Every morning we all went for a ski. I always wanted to go first and have gotten really good at sking on my new ski. This is Griffin and I watching Daddy waterski. 

Even Peyton got to waterski on my old ski.....just kidding. She just sat on it for the picture. Maybe next year. 

Hanging out on the back of the boat!

I got a special treat one night and got to take a bath in the lake. How funny is that??? I jumped in and got wet, hopped out and suds up on the dock and then jumped back in to rinse out. I was so excited and had so much fun. 

My first time on PopPop's Skeeter. 

Holy cow it goes fast!!!! It was like riding a magic carpet. So much fun!

Who's sking next??? Just waiting to watch the next person ski. 

Had potential to be a cute pic.....just not a lot of cooperation from the crew. 

Peyton taking a nap on the boat with Bebop and PopPop. She is such a cuddlier. 

Peyton and Grace just love the little house we have. They would ring the doorbell and take turns opening the door and play Peek-a-Boo out the windows.

Pint sized chairs for pint sized girls

They were so cute together we couldn't help taking lots of pictures of them together. 

BeBop, Belle, and I going for a kayak excursion. 

Seriously, how cute is my sister?

Group picture on the boat!

Water balloon fight!

Ok, so my favorite part was putting them in my suit and dancing around. 

Popsicle time!

I love Peyton! (mainly because she started saying my name and because she ultimately gave me that popsicle in her hands)

I got sick at the end of the trip and had to do some lazy things. Griffin and I had fun watching the iPad together. 

No comments: