Sunday, July 15, 2012

What a Fun Weekend!

We made a bunch of water balloons to play with Friday night and they sure were fun. My favorite part was breaking them right on top of my head!
Just like this! SPLAT!


Peyton was all smiles playing with the water balloons.

Peyton "high-stepping" in the grass.

Peyton got to go to her first Cincinnati Reds baseball game and boy was Daddy excited! We all got dressed in our Reds gear and headed for the ballpark. Daddy even got Peyton her certificate for her first game. 

Loving cheering for the Reds!

GO REDS!

Peyton liked to clap with the rest of the fans. 

First family picture at the ballpark. We promise Peyton really was happy :)


Running with the baseball players

Peyton in her "catcher" stance.

After the game we went over to play in the new fountains on the river.  As always, I didn't hesitate one bit to run straight through all of them. It was so much fun. 

Peyton was slightly more hesitant, but eventually got into it. 


Soaking wet!

Right before Peyton got sprayed in the face :)

The fountains would get really little like Peyton and then shoot way up high in the sky. Peyton liked them when they were like this - just her height. 

Yesterday I was 3 and a half years old! To celebrate, Mommy made me half of a cake and we got to sing and have cake and ice cream. I was so excited and can't believe I am already older. 

No comments: