Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July at the Lake

I love fireworks on the 4th of July, but they sure are loud.


Mommy and Daddy let me play with Sparklers which were so much fun and they really enhanced my dancing skills.


Peyton turned into a little water bug just like me, but she would still prefer walking around on the dock and eating goldfish vs. swimming in the lake.  Soon she will learn that at the lake you can do both.

Daddy getting air.  He is getting better at this wake boarding thing.

Picture Perfect!  Don't you just love Peyton's pretty suit and the lake views.

Geronimo!  I loved jumping from the raft into my "fish bowl".  Daddy had to keep Phoebe at bay.

Dock jumping is not just for the dogs and Launch Pads are not just for the swing.  I would run down my launch pad (Carpet on the dock) and jump straight into the water.  Sometimes I would make funny faces like this one or do special dances in the air.  

I caught a huge blue giggle!  Actually we left the line in the water and he caught himself, but Daddy says never let the truth spoil a good fish story.

Making funny faces at Peyton is so much fun b/c she just laughs at me constantly and I know that this makes her so happy to get attention from her big sister.

I am getting ready to try my new ski trainer.  Mommy and Daddy say this is a big step for me because now I am one step away from skiing on 2 skis just like the big kids.  Daddy has to help me a little in the water to make sure I am brave but when I did not get up the first 3 times I kept trying which made mommy and daddy so happy because they say you have to keep trying things until you learn how to do them.

I CAN SKI!  Mommy and Daddy were shocked when I got up on my 4th try and just started skiing around the lake.  Really it was quite easy and once I was up I was so proud of myself!  I had to go over some big waves on the way back to get daddy but Pop Pop just told me to bend my knees and it would be fine.  I bent my knees and went right over those big "bumps".

Bebop and I are working on plans to start a ski show and we were trying out tricks.  Right now my favorite tricks are no hands, shaking my tooshy, dancing & pointing side to side, waving at the people in the boat, and singing, but I am sure I will think of a few more tricks to make the show "beautiful and elegant".

No comments: