Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Must Be Santa....

Santa came to my house on Christmas Eve night. I was so excited for him to come and very very prepared. My stocking was hung up, my homemade cookies were out on the special Santa plate, I filled Santa's milk glass, and I had written a note to Santa to put by the cookies. I was ready for him to come. I said my goodbye's to Prince (Santa's elf who had been at my house watching me for a whole month) and went to bed without a fuss.  Mommy and Daddy said he would come faster if I went right to sleep so that is just what I did. I woke up bright and early and peeked downstairs and it was full of presents. Santa came!!! Here was my list:                          

Pink Diary                     X
Pink Pen                        X
Pink Keyboard              X
Pink iPad                       X
Pink Art "Setup"           X
Pink Chocolate Soldier  :(

Santa took care of everything except the pink chocolate soldier. He didn't have time to make me a special pink one so he gave me a bunch of red, blue and yellow ones instead. I guess it's ok since I got so many but I hope he starts making me a pink one for next year now.

I got to open my stocking and all of my presents before Peyton woke up. Mommy and Daddy said next year I will have to wait for her, but this year it was ok since she is so little. So - I opened all of mine and then I helped Peyton open up hers. She didn't have anything on her list this year, but she did get some cute toys from Santa. He must have known just what she would like.

Santa filled my stocking!!!
I can't even believe that Santa made me a Princess Musical Vanity (pink keyboard)! I had no idea he could combine musical instruments, make-up and a mirror and princesses into one toy. AMAZING
Peyton's stocking was filled too.
Peyton with her presents from Santa!
I couldn't wait to dress up as Cinderella and sing in my new microphone and look in my vanity. 
I got my pink and purple iPad! (ok - so really it is a vTech InnoTab, but it works just like an iPad, so that is what I am calling it)

No comments: