 |
| Merry Christmas from the Fincks and Mangines! How cute are we? (look at all of our presents behind us - that was the only motivation for us to sit still for this picture) |
 |
| Even Peyton got to wear a pretty bow in her "hair" (she is just starting to get some fuzz on her head) |
 |
| PRESENTS!!!! I was Santa's little helper and took my job very seriously delivering all of the gifts. |
 |
| Pure excitement - Tiana and Tangled!!! I can't believe I got the rest of the princess movies! |
 |
Peyton got a very cool ball popper that she loves (and Sophia loved it too). They are playing it and I am on the couch watching Tiana and the Frog behind them.
|
We had such a wonderful day on Christmas Eve at Pepaw Bix and Memaw's house. Sophia and Aunt KK and Uncle Bob were there too and we had so much fun eating a nice breakfast, opening presents, playing with new toys, opening more presents, watching Tiana and the Frog, opening more presents and having a great dinner together. Sophia, Peyton and I looked so cute in our fancy outfits together so we got a lot of cute matching pictures. I got some great presents and Peyton did too. It was so much fun! I can't wait to do it again next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment