Monday, December 19, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Wow - We just LOVE December. It has been such a fun few weeks celebrating Christmas, going to friends birthday parties, and getting to play with Memaw and Bix, BeBop and Miss Meghan as Mommy went back to work Dec. 1st. We have been so busy getting ready for this week. Santa is coming in 5 days so we have a lot to get done. We have to start baking cookies. I have decided he wants 5 different kinds of cookies so we are starting to bake today to make sure we can get it all done. On top of that, Gabby, Aunt B, Uncle Josh, Griffin and Grace are all coming into town and we cannot wait!!! We haven't seen them in 5 months so it will be awesome to play with them. Here are some pictures from last week!


Santa Baby sitting pretty!

Peyton and I playing with Daddies firetruck 

We got to see Santa one more time before Christmas.

This time I really got to talk to him. I was telling him my whole list just to make sure he got my note: Pink Diary, Pink Pen, Pink Piano, Pink Art Setup, Pink iPad, Pink Chocolate Soldier. I hope Santa likes pink!

Look at Peyton - she can really sit now!!!! It is pretty cute. She is playing with her baby piano in this
 picture.


No comments: