 |
| Merry Christmas from the Finck's, Jordan's, Fudge's, and Gabby! |
 |
| Peyton with Gabby (our great grandma). Can you believe she came all the way to Cincinnati on an airplane just to see us? Pretty good for an 88 year old. |
 |
| We celebrated Grace's 1st birthday while she was in town. This is the day of her party and Griffin and I gave her a little party of our own inside our cardboard house. |
 |
| My very first sleepover!!! It was so fun to have my first sleepover be with Griffin. Now - I have slept at BeBop and Pop's house many times, but never in the same room as one of my friends. This was so much fun! Griffin and I talked way past our bedtime (ok - so I did most of the talking). We giggled and kept getting out of bed for 2 hours, but then we went to sleep. It was the best night ever :) |
 |
| Mommy and I made a Santa cake for Griffin and Grace. We lit candles and sang Happy Birthday to baby Jesus. Mommy said 2011 candles would be a bit much so Griffin and I decided he must be 3 years old since we are 3. |
 |
| Festival of Lights - we got to meet Frosty! |
 |
| Everyone watching us get our picture taken with Frosty. Peyton is so bundled up you can't even see her next to Grace. |
 |
| Griffin and I had so much fun we held hands the whole way. |
 |
| Uncle Fudge in his funny Christmas shirts. |
 |
| Peyton and I getting ready to open presents (yes - those are red sparkly Toms on my feet - aren't they cute?) |
 |
| Here we all are! Big kids on the top and little ones on the bottom. Our shirts had our initials made out of reindeer - pretty cute. |
 |
| Peyton's first Christmas! |
 |
| Playing horsey with Daddy and Griffin |
 |
| We got bouncy balls!!! Griffin and I each got a present that was for both us and our Daddies..... |
 |
| ....That is because our Daddies got one too! Here I am racing Uncle Josh and Griffin |
 |
Mommy is not very good at it and I beat her no problem
|
Merry Christmas!!! We had a fun Christmas day at BeBop and PopPop's house. Gabby came in town from Iowa and Griffin, Grace, Aunt B and Uncle Josh came in from Denver and we all had a blast together. Griffin and I played and played until we were so tired that we crashed. We could really get each other excited and had so much fun playing together. He is such a good friend (and cousin) and I miss him already. Grace was pretty fun this time too. I haven't seen her in 5 months and she has changed a lot in that length of time. She is walking (well - running) and has her own little personality that was pretty cute. She wanted to be right in the middle of everything Griffin and I were doing. This summer Grace and Peyton will be pretty cute together when they are both up and moving around. Grace really loved Peyton and kept laying on the floor next to her to give her a hug.
We built a cardboard house, hosted tea parties in our house, baked lots of cookies and cupcakes, opened presents, played, opened more presents, played, ate and opened even more presents. It was such a fun day and we got lots of fun toys. We even got some new cloths (which I did not think were near as fun as toys). For dinner, Daddy fried us all a turkey and we had all the trimmings and then we opened more presents. Did I mention there were presents...
The day after Christmas we all went back to Bebop and Pop Pop's and celebrated Grace's 1st birthday with the family. We sang happy birthday several times and had cupcakes and ice cream. Memaw and Bixie Boy came over to celebrate with Grace as well and I had so much fun showing them all the things I play with when I am at Bebop's.
Even after 3 Christmas I am still learning about this holiday. I ask Mommy and Daddy over and over "what is Christmas" and they explain to me it is Jesus's birthday and they even bought me a book about. I still ask but I really do know...I just like to hear the story a lot. It was a crazy few days and I am still recovering, but I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a happy new year.
Love ya,
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment