Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hilton Head 2011

Well, it has been a while since we have written but that is because we were off in Hilton Head having a wonderful time on the beach. All of that playing and swimming makes it too busy to write on the blog. Now that we are back at home, we thought we would share our Top 10 favorite things that we did while we were there.

1. Posing for Family Pictures - Mommy never skipped an opportunity to hand the camera to someone and run in for a picture.

First family photo on the beach! We went out to the beach right after our 12 hour car ride and I couldn't resist running right into the water. Shortly after this picture I was running around without a shirt on and begging to get my swim suit on.   Notice Mommy doesn't think it is warm enough for that!

Matching sweat shirts for the beach!

2. Flying my Princess Kite on the Beach!

This is my first time flying a kite and there is no better place to do it than the beach in Hilton Head. 
Up, up and away! It was pretty windy so the kite had no trouble going right up in the air. Ariel and Belle loved flying in the wind!
3. Playing with all of my princesses in the sand.

I loved playing tea party on the beach. We built a big table out of sand and all of the princesses got their own chairs. I collected shells so that all of the princesses got their own plates. Notice that Gaston, the evil step sisters, etc. all have to sit at their own table at the bottom of the page and they have to share 1 plate. 
4. Going to Harbor Towne. I loved the playground, but also enjoyed dancing on the stage, shopping, getting ice cream and having dinner here. What a great place to do so many things.
Daddy chasing me at Harbor Towne
5. Making Mud Pies - I could do this all day long.
Making mud pies with Sophia and Bix. Nothing like getting as messy as possible in the sand.

6. Hanging out with my Aunt KK and Uncle Bob - and of course Sophia!
We all loved hanging out with Uncle Bob....

and Aunt KK for a whole week. Yes -  as my shirt says - I am as cute as my Aunt.
I love playing with my cousin Sophia - especially when we are both dressed so fancy. Isn't she cute? I can't wait until next year when Peyton can sit-up and have a seat right beside us. She likes to be fancy too.


7. Riding my bike on the beach!
I have gotten pretty good at riding my balance bike - especially on the beach where there are no cars or people to run into. (Notice the tongue out for concentration while balancing with my feet up really high - I pull them up high so everyone knows I am balancing)
8. Swimming in the pool that was right in our backyard!


Swimming with Memaw!
Peyton's first time swimming in a pool. Pepaw Bix was nice enough to turn the heater on so I didn't mind staying in for a little bit but everyone else thought it was a little warm.
Swimming with my cousin Sophia! She really liked to splash so we didn't get too close
9. Going to Lawton Stables
We went to a petting zoo at Lawton Stables and they had this deer named Callie roaming around right out in the open where we could pet her. I was checking her out through the fence before I entered. We have deer like this in our backyard at home and I had no idea I could have been petting them this whole time....watch out deer after petting Callie I am not scared to come pet you too!

We went to Lawton Stables so I could ride a pony, but I only wanted to take Romeo for a walk....maybe next year I'll ride.
For now, I will just stick to riding this pony 
 10. Spending quality time with Family!
Getting fancy with Mommy
Playing bouncy with Daddy. This really makes both of us laugh!

Hanging with the whole family!


THANK YOU Memaw and Pepaw! We had an awesome vacation with you!
Love,
Jordan (and Peyton too!)

No comments: